Are you trying to sell a home that is still occupied?
A few simple touches can help get it sold!
1. Put away anything personal! (Photos, letters that represent last name... “C”, certificates, etc)
2. Get rid of any bulky, unnecessary furniture.
3. Make sure no furniture has it’s back facing an entrance.
4. Take out any excessive/non matching decor.
5. Clean or cover any furniture with spots.
6. Have one main focal point in the room.
7. Let in all the natural light possible.
8. Bring in some plants, pillows, a throw and area rug to tie everything together and brighten it up!
If you have any other questions our need any help with a staging, feel free to reach out to me through here or you can email me at email@example.com!